Wind Warrior Blog Tour Giveaway
September 1 through September 30
Cynthia Roberts, author of her debut historical romance, Wind Warrior, has something pretty darn dynamic for all you Twee Poppets visitors, friends, and subscribers: one of the largest blog tour promotional giveaways ever attempted.
Breaking into the world of romance fiction is a challenge unto itself, but even more so when you’re a newly published author. Twee Poppets is excited to participate in this venture with Cynthia and help introduce Wind Warrior to the world of romance readers. The bonus: everyone has the chance to compete for not one, but five extraordinary prizes!
1) Romantic two-lid willow picnic basket with deluxe service for two ($125.00 value)
2) Succulent Godiva chocolate tier ($75.00 value)
3) Exquisite pearl & crystal necklace ($50.00 value)
4) Amazon gift certificate ($25 value)
5) Amazon gift certificate ($25 value)
To read further descriptions of the gifts, visit Cynthia's website at http://www.romanceauthorcynthiaroberts.com.
1. The list of participating blogs are registered on Cynthia’s website and you may enter to win on every blog! However, only one family member may do so per household.
2. This contest is open worldwide!
3. Each participating blog will randomly choose five entrants to compete for the grand prize pool where the final 5 winners will be randomly selected.
4. Winners will be chosen on September 30th and notified via email by Cynthia Roberts.
5. All finalists must provide their name, email address, and official mailing address to Twee Poppets at the time of finalist selection.
6. All prizes will be shipped directly from the distributor no later than October 30th.
7. All winning entries will be verified.
How to Enter
To enter this contest on Twee Poppets, you must complete ALL of the following:
- Publicly follow Twee Poppets with Google Friend Connect.
- Tweet the following text: Wind Warrior by Cynthia Roberts: A story of longing, wanting & a love so strong it conquers human evil. On sale now at major book retailers!
- Post the same text on your Facebook and/or Myspace profile.
- Leave ONE comment saying that you have completed ALL of the above steps. One entry per person per blog! If you want more entries, you may visit the other participating blogs and enter on their sites (for a possible total of over 100 entries!).
About Wind Warrior
Wind Warrior ~ The Iroquois Series ~ Book One
Leslie Michaels is a visionary, and only those close to her know of her special gift and the visions that come when her mind and body surrender to sleep. Fate has a way of righting many wrongs, and for Leslie it is a destiny that changes her life dramatically. But not before she is forced to flee into the wilderness to escape a murderous trapper bent on claiming her for his very own. Faith and a strong will to survive are her only companions, until she encounters Winnokin, the handsome Seneca war chief who first came to her in her dreams. Not only does he prove to be her rescuer and protector, he teaches her that tragedy can breed happiness and the passion to live and love deeply once again.
Wind Warrior plunges readers into the intimate depths of a relationship that unfolds like a live drama before their eyes while painting an insightful and intriguing portrait of Native Indian life in the 1800s. It is a story of longing, of a wanton need to survive all odds, and a love so strong it conquers human evil. Wind Warrior expresses with cunning words the simple, raw human emotions that hold readers spellbound and captivates their hearts.
On Sale Now at Amazon, Borders, Barnes and Nobel ISBN# 978-1-61663-162-8. Read more than a dozen reviews on her website at http://www.romanceauthorcynthiaroberts.com.
This post was adapted from a template post provided by Cynthia Roberts. Most portions are not my original words. In exchange for participating in this blog tour, I have been entered into a pool of all participating bloggers, for a chance to win one of a second, separate set of the five prizes listed above. This has not altered my opinion in any way.