So the game is that I answer the 8 questions she wrote, then write my own questions for the next batch of bloggers to answer. I'm supposed to tag 8 new bloggers, but I want anyone who wants to play to feel free to join on in - so I'm tagging everyone who wants to play! Feel free to join in, answer my questions, write 8 questions of your own, and tag some bloggers to play (if you want to).
Here are Kari's questions to me:
1. What is your favorite dessert?
Oh my, I LOVE dessert more than just about anything! It's so hard to choose just one. I love super rich, fudgy chocolate decadence cake, ice cream, chocolate, Sidney's Sinful Sundae from the Outback, French pastries, pie, really good cupcakes - just about anything, really! Mmm....now I'm hungry...
2. What was the best thing you did this summer?
For out third anniversary, my partner and I took a long drive and went on a picnic at a beautiful park overlooking the water and mountains. It was wonderful to just spend the day with my favorite guy!
3. Do you have a hobby?
Um, you're looking at it. Twee Poppets is my full-time hobby! You know, like a cross between a hobby and a full-time job? I'm sure lots of you other bloggers out there know exactly what I mean!
4. Summer, Winter, Fall or Spring?
I love the weather in early fall, when the air is just starting to get crisp and the trees are just beginning to turn. My ideal weather would be 60-65 degrees and sunny (but with one big, thick cloud directly over the sun, because I get too hot when it shines directly on my skin). I hate for it to be too hot out!
5. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
I like doughnuts, but I think I like frappucinos even more, so I'll go with Starbucks.
6. What is your favorite color?
Aqua - the perfect mix between green and blue. It's hard to find the exact shade that is my favorite, but I see it on the edges of glass shelves sometimes. When I see the perfect shade of aqua, it can actually stop me in my tracks and make me stare for a moment or two!
7. What's your favorite TV Show?
It's been The Office for a long time, but I think it may be on its way to switching to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Flight of the Conchords is way up there, too.
8. Where was the best place that you have traveled?
When I was seven, I got to spend two weeks in Kenya. My dad lived there (for work) for a year and a half when I was little, so I was visiting him. As young as I was, I still remember it quite vividly, and it was amazing - I would love to go back someday.
Here are my questions to all of you:
1) What is your favorite band/musician? If you can't pick just one, feel free to name a few.
2) Do you have a guilty pleasure?
3) Heels or flats?
4) What is your favorite name for each gender?
5) If you could have one part of your morning routine (showering, doing your hair, etc.) magically just (*POOF!*) be done every day, what would it be?
6) Do you feel your age?
7) If you could have one wild animal for a pet (pretend that cost, the cruelty of keeping a wild animal as a pet, space restraints, etc., weren't a factor), what would it be?
8) How are you doing today?
I would love to read some of your responses! If you decide to post about it, be sure to let me know so that I can take a peek! If you don't want to post, but still want to play, feel free to answer in the comments. :)