Through my membership with The Product Review Place, I discovered a great new product: The Brugo Mug! I contacted Brugo, and was delighted when they agreed to send me this product to review! I received the mug in the "Seaglass" color.
So what makes Brugo different from all the other mugs out there? The biggest difference is Brugo's patented Temperature Control Chamber. How many times have you scorched your mouth on hot coffee or tea? Mouth burns feel awful, but Brugo aims to make them a thing of the past. With this mug, all you do is tip, sip, and enjoy your beverage at the perfect temperature! Does it really work? Yes! It worked for me, but it does take a little getting used to. Once mastered, though, it's an excellent feature!
The Brugo mug offers three unique settings. With "Tip & Cool," the mug adjusts your beverage to the perfect temperature, as described above. The "Lock" function offers spill-resistance (please note, though, that it is not spill-proof, only spill-resistant; when tipped completely upside-down, a trickle of liquid did escape my mug, but upright sloshing and bumping causes no problem). Finally, the mug can be set to "Sip" to bypass the "Tip and Cool" function altogether, once your beverage has reached a comfortable temperature.
With Brugo, liquid remains in the perfect temperature zone for longer. With other mugs, one must wait for all the liquid to sufficiently cool before taking the first sip - but then by the time one or two sips have been taken, the rest of the liquid is too cold! With Brugo, though, you can begin drinking right away with the "Tip & Cool" function, and the rest of your beverage stays nice and toasty while you drink. Compared to other mugs, I found this one to be excellent at keeping my drink hot for an extended period of time.
On top of these great features, this mug is also quite comfortable to hold. I often sip on tea throughout the entire day, so that's a big bonus! And since I do drink a lot of tea, another thing I love about this mug is its size: a generous 16 ounces. The icing on the cake is its attractive design. I love the stainless steel lid - it looks very modern and chic. And the mug comes in a wide variety of colors, so there's bound to be one that will please everyone!
You can purchase your own Brugo mug at http://www.brugomug.com/ for just $19.95. Plus, Brugo offers 25% off when you buy 2+ mugs at once, and free shipping on all orders over $50!
Brugo has generously offered one lucky US winner the winner's choice of one Brugo mug! Thanks, Brugo!
Please be sure to leave your email address in at least one entry; I will do my best to find your email address if you're the winner, but if I have no way to contact you, you cannot win! For complete giveaway rules, please see the "Giveaways" section under the "The Fine Print" page. Winning entries WILL be checked to ensure qualification, so please be honest! :)
Mandatory Entry (Must be completed before any other entries will qualify!)
- Publicly follow Twee Poppets with Google Friend Connect. (Click the "Follow" button under the "Followers" section at the top of the main page.)
Bonus Entries (Please leave a separate comment for each entry! If it's worth 3 entries, please leave 3 separate comments!)
- 3 Extra Entries (Leave 3 Comments): Subscribe to Twee Poppets via email (must be activated to count). (Enter your email address under the "Subscribe Via Email!" section on the left hand side of the main page and click the "Subscribe" button.)
- 1 Extra Entry: Visit http://www.brugomug.com/ and tell me which mug you think you might choose!
- 1+ Extra Entry: Enter another one of my current giveaways. You may have one extra entry PER contest entered (please leave a separate comment for each). This applies only to current giveaways. Giveaways that have already ended (before 7/14) do NOT count.
- 1 Extra Entry: Follow @TweePoppets on Twitter. (Include your Twitter ID with your entry.)
- 1+ Extra Entry: Tweet about this giveaway (may be done once daily for one entry per tweet). You may use this tweet: #GIVEAWAY: Win a Brugo mug, and never get burnt by your coffee again! Enter to win @TweePoppets. http://tinyurl.com/WinBrugo (7/28)
- 2 Extra Entries (Leave 2 Comments): Become a fan of ("like") Twee Poppets on Facebook. (Click this link or the button under the "Follow on Facebook!" section on the left hand side of the main page.)
- 2 Extra Entries (Leave 2 Comments): Become a fan of ("like") Brugo on Facebook. Leave a comment on their wall letting them know that Twee Poppets sent you! (You MUST comment on their wall, or this entry will not count!)
- 2 Extra Entries (Leave 2 Comments): Grab my button and add it to your blog or website. Let me know where I can find it! (Copy and paste the code that is in the "Grab My Button!" section on the left hand side of the main page.)
- 3 Extra Entries (Leave 3 Comments): Blog about Twee Poppets. Leave a link to the blog entry in your comment. Please be sure to mention this giveaway and link back to Twee Poppets (http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com). Your blog must have at least 10 followers on Google Friend Connect to be eligible. Blogs entries must be at least 50 words long to count; must be a dedicated post (not just part of another post). Please include a link to your blog post in your comment.
- 3 Extra Entries (Leave 3 Comments): Pledge to blog about what you won if you are the winner of this giveaway. This is based on the honor system - if you promise to blog if you win, please do. Please be sure to mention this giveaway and link back to Twee Poppets (http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com). Your blog must have at least 10 followers on Google Friend Connect to be eligible. Blog entries must be at least 50 words long to count; must be a dedicated post (not just part of another post).
Contest will end at 11:59pm PST on July 28, 2010. Winner will be chosen via random number generator. Winner will be contacted by me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will have 48 hours to respond before he or she forfeits the prize and a new winner is chosen. Open to mailing addresses in the US only.